The Girl From Memory The Girl From Memory

COOL!

I really like your Animatipns keep it up. At the start is said "ANIMATION MY ASHLEY" im not sure if it was suposto be "Animation by ashley"? Anyway nice work

cheshirecat1582 responds:

Yeah... i messed up... it supposed to be by... i will change that soon... thank you for pointing it out... lol And thanks for the 9!!!

SKATER V2 Episode: 05 SKATER V2 Episode: 05

Cool

This was a pretty good animation and all, pretty under rated but I thought the movie could have been longer or had more skating in it. Also on some parts you used a low smoothing level and i think it looks better when the lines are more perfect. Anyways nice job keep it up.

MarcyVF responds:

Thanks for the feedback :)
Remember, the series is not about SKATING, but it's about the SKATER...

TT: 011 Runner II TT: 011 Runner II

RUNNER!

I liked this a lot better than the first Runner, it was longer, better and had a pretty cool Menu and it was a lot longer and better drawn. The only thing I thought you guy's could have done better was the camera quality if it was a lot clearer it would have been nice. Anyways I will be watching for more TwinTrash movies!

Nothing In My Way Nothing In My Way

NOTHING IN MY WAY!

I thought this was a well animated movie and with the pitch raised on the song that made it even better. I thought it was kind of the same as TT:007. Anyways It was great, keep up the good work!

Sprite TV 3! Sprite TV 3!

Decent...

It's pretty cool and has pretty good animations! The only thing I have to say is if you click the grid thing in the preloader and don't take it off and click play the grid stay's for the whole movie.

Something Skat-ish Something Skat-ish

cool!

It was pretty cool and you have learnt fast and improved from your other animations!

Charlie and Santas Secret Charlie and Santas Secret

WOW!

I loved this flash it's one of my favourites I have seen for Christmas! I like your new sort of style, the backgrounds are drawn really good along with the people. The voice acting was really good too, same with the story! The only thing that wasn't the best was the V-CAM was lagging and skippy it might just be my computer but that through the audio a bit of sync. (CURENT SCORE) 3.39, what is this! This very underated I wouldn't be suprised if this got underdog but anyways good job!

SimonG responds:

Thank you. Argh, there's so many problems with it! Hope the score will rise ;(

TT: 010 Rabbitmas TT: 010 Rabbitmas

Traditional!:P

I love how you used the same kind of music as you did in the last rabbit's and it was a very well animated flash!:D

MarcyVF responds:

Yeah, Tommy does the music here too, with his guitar. Thanks!

Skater V3: Episode 01 Skater V3: Episode 01

Hmmmmm.............

It was ermmm....... alright?! Your a good animator but you pretty much waste your talent by making these kind of animations. At the start it was nice and a alright skate animation but after that you got a little overhand with the animation. It was all good animation you just added a little to much graphics. I think you should actually try to make animations that make sense and they will turn out really good! I also really think you should ask to join the RWD because your kind of animation is the kind they use there. So good luck animating and try not to get a little, you know...

Goat 51 Goat 51

I really enjoyed this!

This is defiantly one of my favorite animations yet! This is a great style and really fluent animation and had a funny and great story! I love how you had parts from The X-Files and Indiana Jones in it. Anyways keep up the great work and animate like this for now on. 10/10, 5/5 NICE!

Noodle responds:

I'm not actually familiar with the X-Files. Only the song.
So any references to it other than the song are accidental. Haha