The Girl From Memory The Girl From Memory

COOL!

I really like your Animatipns keep it up. At the start is said "ANIMATION MY ASHLEY" im not sure if it was suposto be "Animation by ashley"? Anyway nice work

cheshirecat1582 responds:

Yeah... i messed up... it supposed to be by... i will change that soon... thank you for pointing it out... lol And thanks for the 9!!!

SKATER V2 Episode: 05 SKATER V2 Episode: 05

Cool

This was a pretty good animation and all, pretty under rated but I thought the movie could have been longer or had more skating in it. Also on some parts you used a low smoothing level and i think it looks better when the lines are more perfect. Anyways nice job keep it up.

MarcyVF responds:

Thanks for the feedback :)
Remember, the series is not about SKATING, but it's about the SKATER...

TT: 011 Runner II TT: 011 Runner II

RUNNER!

I liked this a lot better than the first Runner, it was longer, better and had a pretty cool Menu and it was a lot longer and better drawn. The only thing I thought you guy's could have done better was the camera quality if it was a lot clearer it would have been nice. Anyways I will be watching for more TwinTrash movies!

Killego Killego

Hmmmmmm..........

Omg! This game is so cool, I love the way you used the stop frame animation and turned it into a game. The controls were good and overall the gameplay was fun. The ending could have been a little more better but anyways I enjoyed this little game!

xLite responds:

Thanks i'll take that into consideration ;)

The Legend of Zelda Quiz The Legend of Zelda Quiz

GREAT!

I am big fan of Zelda games and this quiz was great I passes it pretty quick because I know so much about Zelda HA! *Zelda Collection* 10/10

liable-to-explode responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I'd lke to be in that!